Charlton Athletic make move for Boreham Wood star man

Charlton Athletic are interested in a deal for Boreham Wood attacker Sorba Thomas.

The Addicks have made a six-figure bid for the 21-year-old, who can play anywhere across the frontline.

Charlton manager Lee Bowyer had told the South London Press this morning that he was keen to add a striker and midfielder before Friday’s 5pm cut off. He added a third addition would be “a bonus”.

Thomas has scored five goals in 75 matches for Boreham Wood, after emerging through the youth ranks at the National League side. He signed a three-year contract in July 2019.

Thomas has also previously been linked with QPR and Barnsley.

He was previously part of West Ham’s academy set up.


Please support your local paper by making a donation

 

 

Please make cheques payable to “MSI Media Limited” and send by post to South London Press, Unit 112, 160 Bromley Road, Catford, London SE6 2NZ


Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick has encouraged everyone in the country who can afford to do so to buy a newspaper, and told the Downing Street press briefing recently: “A free country needs a free press, and the newspapers of our country are under significant financial pressure”.

So if you have enjoyed reading this story, and if you can afford to do so, we would be so grateful if you can buy our newspaper or make a donation, which will allow us to continue to bring stories like this one to you both in print and online.

Everyone at the South London Press thanks you for your continued support.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *