Met Police hunt three men in connection with Borough High Street stabbing

Police investigating an attack in Southwark where a man was stabbed multiple times have released images of three men they wish to identify.

On September 4, 2021 police were called to reports of a man seriously injured at King’s Head Yard, off Borough High Street.

A 45-year-old man had been stabbed a number of times following an altercation with a group of men outside a club.

Detective Constable Quinn Furey, of the Met’s Central South Command, said: “This was a low level disagreement that swiftly escalated to extreme violence.

“It was pure luck that the victim’s injuries weren’t fatal.

“If you can name any of the men pictured please do the right thing and get in touch.”

Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting 1136/4SEP21.

To remain 100 per cent anonymous, call the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org.

Pictured top: The three men police are tracing (Picture: Metropolitan Police)

 

 


 

Please make cheques payable to “MSI Media Limited” and send by post to South London Press, Unit 112, 160 Bromley Road, Catford, London SE6 2NZ


Former Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick has encouraged everyone in the country who can afford to do so to buy a newspaper, and told the Downing Street press briefing: “A free country needs a free press, and the newspapers of our country are under significant financial pressure”.

So if you have enjoyed reading this story, and if you can afford to do so, we would be so grateful if you can buy our newspaper or make a donation, which will allow us to continue to bring stories like this one to you both in print and online.

Everyone at the South London Press thanks you for your continued support.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.