MillwallSport

Millwall have rejected FOUR bids from Burnley for star attacker Zian Flemming

Millwall have rejected four bids from Premier League new boys Burnley for Zian Flemming.

We reported last month that any deal for the 24-year-old Dutchman would significantly break their record outgoing, which is the £8million that Middlesbrough paid for George Saville in January 2019.

Flemming reported back for pre-season training last week.

The Amsterdam-born number 10 scored 15 goals in a highly impressive first campaign in English football.

The South London Press asked Millwall manager Gary Rowett on Wednesday about Burnley’s attempts to land Flemming. He said: “He is a very good player, it doesn’t surprise me there is interest from the Premier League.”

Flemming cost £1.7m when he signed last summer from Fortuna Sittard and he has no release clause in his Den deal.

Burnley have already signed Jordan Beyer for a fee of around £13m from Borussia Monchengladbach and paid in the region of £7m for West Brom defender Dara O’Shea.

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

 


Everyone at the South London Press thanks you for your continued support.

Former Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick has encouraged everyone in the country who can afford to do so to buy a newspaper, and told the Downing Street press briefing:

“A free country needs a free press, and the newspapers of our country are under significant financial pressure”.

   

 

   

If you can afford to do so, we would be so grateful if you can make a donation which will allow us to continue to bring stories to you, both in print and online. Or, please make cheques payable to “MSI Media Limited” and send by post to South London Press, Unit 112, 160 Bromley Road, Catford, London SE6 2NZ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.